I’m not sure who wrote this – I’d like to give credit, so if you know who did please contact me at morag [dot] spinner [at] gmail [dot] com.
My answers will — obviously — not be applicable across the board of paganism. Indeed, no one pagan’s answers are going to be applicable across the board; paganism is a very broad umbrella term to describe a multitude of different faiths and ways of life, and the only real gatekeeper for it is self-identity.
So take what I write on the subject with a grain of salt. Your mileage may vary.
- Beliefs – Why Paganism?
- Beliefs – Cosmology
- Beliefs – Deities
- Beliefs – Birth, death and rebirth
- Beliefs – Magic, spellcraft, mysticism etc
- Beliefs – The power of prayer/reciprocity
- Beliefs – Patronage and other deeper relationships
- Beliefs – Holidays
- Deity Gender
- Pantheon – The Sacred Triad
- Pantheon – Hellenic Gods
- Pantheon – Elua & His Companions
- Pantheon – Otherfaith
- Pantheon – On finding a pantheon
- The meaning of terms like “earth-based” and what they mean to this path
- My ways of worship
- Paganism and my family/friends
- Paganism and my relationship
- Other paths I’ve explored
- Paganism and major life events
- Personal aesthetics with magic and ritual
- Priest? Clergy? One or both? Neither?
- Any “secular” pastimes with religious significance, and why
- How your faith has helped you in difficult times
- One misconception about Paganism you’d like to clear up
- The future of Paganism
- Places of spiritual significance
[ back to Blogging Projects ]