No, I’m doing another one. It has a prize! And while I could technically use the books from the other challenge for this one, I’m not going to — because of suggestions made in the comments of the other list, and I really like pushing myself. Also I’ll be done with school sometime this year and will have a lot of time quite suddenly. At least that’s the plan.
I’m starting with the Maiden level (6-10 books), and will go up levels if I find it necessary. (Though I’m certainly not a maiden, nor an initiate, nor a mother. Crone is probably the most accurate word for me, if only because I now walk with a cane and yell at teenagers a lot. And hells, if my mom won’t take the title, someone in the family should. Anyway; I digress.)
- Sweep: Book of Shadows, by Cate Tiernan
- Rivers of London, by Ben Aaronovitch
- Waking the Witch, by Kelley Armstrong (after I catch up by reading Personal Demon through Frostbitten)
- Spellbound, by Kelley Armstrong
- Thirteen, by Kelley Armstrong
- Wintersmith, by Terry Pratchett
- I Shall Wear Midnight, by Terry Pratchett
More to be added as I read.